Qual'è la fan fiction Spuffy più bella?

« Older   Newer »
princes_of_the_univers
view post Posted on 11/1/2008, 14:30

CITAZIONE
Petali di tenebra, ma non ricordo chi l'ha scritta.. però mi ha drogato con la sua nerezza

ARGH!!!!!! Non ti ricordi chi ha scritto Petali di Tenebra??? e ancora Giri qui??Ihihih dai che scherzo Sira....
Petali è in assoluto la mia prima FF letta, quella che mi ha portato in questo mondo e che mi ha aiutato a diventare Spuffy, anche se alla sua creatrice non piace più....hai capito di chi è? ma ovviamente della mia Siruccia!!!!! La mitica Notturna!!!!!!!!

Anche se nel frattempo ha preso diversi nomi, quali Fallen Angel, o jura...o più semplicemente Elena!

Grazie Elena!

simbia21
view post Posted on 22/4/2008, 16:53

Forse sono in ritardo per questo sondaggio, ma vorrei partecipare lo stesso.
Anche per me le ff sul Buffyverse sono tutte belle, ma sono particolarmente legata a due: una, NERO E ARGENTO di Rogiari, è nel mio cuore perchè è stata la prima ff che ho letto: la seconda, BABY STEPS di Kallysten, perchè credo sia la migliore in assoluto fra le straniere per il contenuto, assolutamente originale, e per lo stile con cui è scritta.
Ciao da Simbia

crippi75
view post Posted on 8/5/2008, 11:03

Tardi per tardi mi associo anche io e senza ombra di dubbio posto.............

RETURN TO SUNNYDALE

autrice MrsBadGuy ovvero la mitica e dolcissima Annina nostra!!!

ADORO ADORO ADORO

MrsBadGuy
view post Posted on 28/5/2008, 18:16

Che scemina che sono... ho letto solo adesso!
Grazie Cri... davvero grazie!
Addirittura giudicarla come la migliore storia spuffy...
E' l'affetto che ti fa parlare! :lovvino:
No, scherzo! Grazie ancora tesoro! :inchino:

crippi75
view post Posted on 24/6/2008, 15:19

Anche io purtroppo leggo solo ora!!!

Grazie a te Annina e come già scritto in passato ........

ADORO ADORO ADORO

Edumejemy
view post Posted on 24/9/2011, 07:14

L'uomo .. Eccellente .. Stupenda .. Io bookmark tuo sito e prendere il alsoI'm feed felice di cercare un sacco di informazioni utili proprio qui, nel presentare, abbiamo bisogno di elaborare tecniche extra su questo proposito, grazie per la condivisione . . . . . .

WilliamZoof
view post Posted on 1/3/2014, 02:17

The basic definition of a binary option is simple: in order to betting on whether an asset will be higher or lower than its current price by a certain schedule. If you're correct, observing receive a constant percentage with the option's cost (along but now return of the cost); else, you will mislay the be priced. For example, dependent of XYZ is currently $100. You actually believe XYZ will cost above $100 by the today's close, then lowering the purchase a try binary option with that stipulation for $50. If you're right, if at all possible receive $35; else lose the $50.

TradeKing is top rated Rated Broker by SmartMoney – four years running (2006-2009). It also got 4-Star Rated Broker by Barron’s – 12th Annual Survey of Best Browser-Based Finance brokers. All that is available for low flat fees – $4.95 per trade plus rr.65 per options transaction.

Firstly, Brokers only watch on where the bulk of stop losses are at any one and also may, on occasion, manipulate their price action heading to an associated with stops are going to is constantly in their advantage. Explain to you larger the Broker, the closer the price action possibly be to the market, as well as the less likely they should be manipulate charges.

I say knowledge because in most investments, have got no method of knowing genuine might can gain, or lose, on the particular price. You might a great idea depending upon how much an average might rise, or lose, but it's know specifically how much sometimes gain, or lose. That's not a problem binary option, you have that knowledge anyone make your time and money! It can be very good. This is most likely the greatest benefit for the binary option. Can be very hardly any other investments enable you understand exactly avert stand to gain or lose before you are the investments. This is especially rare with investments that return high percentages like binary options are going to do.

The NASDAQ market is near 3 year highs as 2010 closes, the S&P 500 is near 2 1/2 year levels. The number of stocks over their 50 day moving average is over 75%. The Advance/Decline ratio is towards the highest in 10 numerous years. So while 2010 can close with small celebration, things end up being stretched a touch right without hesitation.

• If mistreatment of space character ahead of binary options scam of carat operator is the issue, remove it. You can alternatively are able to save the file in non-XML binary workbook format to publish it again to the server.

I am a stay in home mom who loves doing these real writing jobs from my home while particular person lenders . online! Away my website for the url if carrying out like you can do the aforementioned.

Binary options trading is related to predicting a new value associated with the asset will move on financial markets within any certain time frame. Traders and investors will need get time to discover market programmes. However, many of you may have never the with regard to you do this, and costs is binary options trading signals. These signals can help proceeding from as being a just good trader to be able to great one by which means that right alternatives on how an asset will behave on the. Here are some points to be aware of if you are thinking of subscribing for options trading signals provider
Click here for more info :
[url=]http://v.af/binaryyahoooptionanalysis32497[/url]

Donalden2
view post Posted on 24/6/2017, 05:52

Hello )))I have such a situation, a shortage of money to buy a car. I have a bad credit history. I would like to know the opinion of Internet users loans - where better to take a loan. please advise. use the search engine Google, did not inspire confidence. Please give a link and description of the company, which can provide 100% loan for those with bad credit history Thanks in advance

37 replies since 18/5/2007, 19:17   14901 views